If your question wasn't answered or you require further support, please e-mail email@example.com
- I didn't recieve an e-mail confirmation
- Can I change my username?
- I'm trying to sign up, but my username is taken
- Someone is impersonating me
We've found thus far that signing up with hotmail or gmail will likely not work. We recommend protonmail but we have found that there can still be delays before receiving your confirmation. If you are finding that your confirmation email is still not coming through and have checked your spam folder please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No, not at this stage. You will need to create another account with a different username.
Unfortunately if your username is already taken we are unable to change this and you will have to use a different username.
Impersonation is a violation of the Switter rules. Switter accounts portraying another person in a confusing or deceptive manner may be permanently suspended under the Switter impersonation policy.
An account will not be removed if:
- The user shares your name but has no other commonalities, or
- The profile clearly states it is not affiliated with or connected to any similarly-named individuals.
Accounts with similar usernames or that are similar in appearance (e.g. the same avatar image) are not automatically in violation of the impersonation policy. In order to be impersonation, the account must also portray another person in a misleading or deceptive manner.